January 26, 2011
- Cooking Chocolate-300 gm
- Almonds (finely chopped)-100 gm
- Icing sugar-1/2 cup
- Sugar-1/2 cup
- White butter-2tbsp
- Put cooking chocolate in a bowl and place that bowl in half filled water pot.
- Heat it and melt the chocolate with that steamy water. Add icing sugar and cream it and mix it.
- In other pan heat sugar with 3tbsp in water. Cook till sugar melts and change color into light golden.
- Now take ice cube tray and apply butter in each cube with your finger to avoid sticking.
- Pour chocolate in half cube, then add pinch of almonds, half spoon of caramelized sugar and on top pour chocolate again.
- Fill all cubes like this and in end sprinkle almonds all over.
- Put the ice trays in freezer and freeze it till the toffee chocolate is set.
- When it is set, remove it from ice tray and serve cooled or at room temperature.