February 4, 2011
- Mutton Kaleji-1/2 kilo
- Ginger/Garlic Paste-2 tbsp
- Coriander-1/2 bunch
- Red Pepper Powder-1tbsp
- Turmeric-1/2 tsp
- Cumin-1 tsp
- Coriander Powder-1 tsp
- Khatai Powder-1/2 tsp
- Nutmeg and Mace-1 pinch
- Salt – to taste
- Oil-as required
- First of all cut kaleji in small pieces.
- Take a pan put oil, ginger/garlic paste and cook it for 2 to 3 minutes.
- After that add kaleji in it and cook it well.
- When kaleji gets brown in col0or then add tomato, coriander and all spices.
- Cook it over slow flame for 15 minutes.
- After that cook it over high flame when oil comes up then kaleji is ready to eat.