Special Chocolate Cake
May 9, 2012
- White butter-200 gm
- Fresh cream-1/2 kg
- Icing sugar-250 gm
- Baking powder-2 tsp
- Flour-300 gm
- Sugar syrup-1 cup
- Sugar-300 gm
- Cooking chocolate-300 gm
- Vanilla essence-1 tsp
- Coco powder-1 tbsp
- Tin cherries-1
- Beat the eggs with an electric beater till it turns like to foam.
- Add sugar and beat along with the egg and make sure that the sugar crystals get dissolved completely in the eggs.
- Now add flour spoon by spoon and beat it.
- Along with that add coco powder, vanilla essence and baking powder.
- Mix all of these ingredients with the beater until it turns in thick liquid form.
- Grease the baking tray with the help of white butter.
- Make sure you take the quantity of batter according to the size of the tray.
- Put batter in greased tray and bake it in pre-heated oven at 220 degrees for 20-30 minutes.
- Let the cake cool down at room temperature.
- Melt the cooking chocolate in double boiler and add 250 gm of cream in it. Stir it till turns thick and smooth.
- Add 3tbsp of icing sugar and do not remove it from double boiler.
- Add 1 tbsp oil in it, which gives shiny effect to the chocolate mixture.
- Beat the remaining cream till it forms the peaks.
- Add 4tbsp of icing sugar and white butter in it.
- Beat it till it becomes smooth and creamy.
- After the cake has become cool enough, slice the cake from the middle to make two layers.
- Pour sugar syrup on both sides. Apply the cream and butter mixture on one half and put the other on top.
- Now apply the chocolate mixture all over the cake.
- Make some flowery design with the white cream on top and garnish it with cherries.
- Put it in refrigerator for 45 minutes.
- Your special Chocolate cake is now ready.