Special Allu Gosht
January 30, 2011
- Beef/mutton-1/2 kg
- Onion-2 medium ( chopped)
- Oil-1/2 cup
- Black Cardamom-6
- Black Pepper-6 clove (long)
- Bay Leave -2 (taiz pata)
- Ginger/Garlic Paste-1 1/2 tbsp
- Tomato-2 (Chopped)
- Ginger-1 inch piece (chopped)
- Coriander-a little bit
- Potato-3 or as required
- Turmeric-1 tsp
- cumin Powder-1 tbsp
- Cumin Powder-1 tbsp
- Coriander Powder-1/2 tbsp
- Red Pepper-2 tbsp
- Salt-to taste
- Water- as required
- All Spices (garam masala)
- First of all take a cooking bowl heat up oil and cook onion in it until it convert light brown in color.
- After that remove onion from the oil and leave it for chill, when it get crispy then mashed it with the help of your hands.
- Now take remaining oil, put cardamom, black pepper,clove, bay leave, meat and cook it well until meat convert brown in color.
- After that add ginger/ garlic paste, tomato,now cook it for a while.
- Now add chopped ginger, coriander, potato, turmeric, cumin, coriander, powder, red pepper, now cook it well.
- Put salt and water as required to get potato soft.
- When potato gets soft than add mashed onion and all spices cook it well.
- Your special allu gosht is ready to eat.