January 26, 2011
- Mince-1/2 kg
- kidney fat-100 gm
- Ghee-as required
- Onion chopped-1
- Turmeric powder-1 tsp
- Bunch Green Coriander Chopped-1/4
- Green chilies chopped-3
- Ginger chopped-2 tbsp
- Salt-to taste
- Mint Leaves chopped-Some
- Garam Masala-2tsp
- Process the mince in food processor with onion, ginger, coriander and mint leaves, kidney fat, green chilies and add all spices.
- Process it till all of them are combined in mince which will be finely mixed.
- Now rub a skewer with a little oil.
- Make the shapes of kebabs around skewers and while barbecuing them, keep pouring ghee over them.
- Turn frequently to cook all sides evenly.
- Serve them with kachoomer salad and raita.