May 5, 2012
- Minced (finely chopped)-150gm
- Ginger/Garlic paste-2tsp
- Pasta (boiled)-1/2 packet
- Tomato Paste-4tbsp
- Wooster Sauce-2tbsp
- Parsley-1/2 bunch
- Mozzarella Cheese-1 packet
- Salt-as required
- Black Pepper Powder-as required
- White Pepper Powder-as required
- Oil-as required
- Take a bowl and mix the required ingredients of mince, salt, black pepper, white pepper, rosemary, oregano and ginger garlic paste
- Now with this mixture make a ball shape and deep fry it.
- Take frying pan containing oil and fry the ginger garlic paste.
- After that add tomato paste, onion, parsley, tomato and then again cook it for another 2 to 3 minutes.
- Now add meat balls and pasta in it.
- In the end add salt, black pepper, white pepper, oregano, Wooster sauce and cook it for a while.
- After that add mozzarella cheese and serve it.