Mutton Vegetables Chops
November 30, 2010
- Lamb (chops)-1kg
- Green chili-5 to 6
- Ginger and garlic paste-2tbsp
- Papaya paste-4tbsp
- Coriander powder-1tbsp
- cumin powder-1tbsp
- Turmeric powder-1tbsp
- Red chili (grind)-1tbsp
- Garam masala powder-1tbsp
- Salt-as required
- Oil-1/4 cup
- Boiled potato and carrot in a separate dish then marinate mutton chop with papaya paste ginger garlic paste and with salt.
- After 30 minutes stake them in pan or grill.As chops colored in golden then kept them aside take oil ginger and garlic paste all mixtures yogurt and vegetable add them and create on a mixture of it .
- Add chops in mixture and cooked them along with cover.
- After 30 minutes of chops dissolve blend after that add half of boiled carrot and potato into it.
- Remaining vegetables set it in plate and add chop with it to serve your chicken chop vegetable is ready to eat.