Mango Caramel Pudding
January 16, 2011
- Mango cut in cubes-1
- Sugar-500 gm
- Mango essence-2 tsp
- Milk-1 liter
- Cream-2 cups
- Icing sugar-2 to 3 tbsp
- Mango jam-4-5 tbsp
- Firstly with an electric beater, beat the eggs.
- Add 250 g sugar in the egg and again beat it till the sugar is mix and dissolve along with it completely.
- Add mango essence and beat it till mixture becomes foamy and thick.
- Add milk and beat it again for 10-15 minutes.
- In a pan melt 250 gm sugar on low flame.
- When it melts fully and become caramelize then pour it into baking tin.
- Let the caramel cool down and then add half mango chunks in it. Pour the egg mixture over it.
- Preheat the oven at 250 degrees.
- Pour some water in baking tray and put the pudding mould in it. Bake it for 15- 20 minutes.
- Whip the cream with icing sugar till it becomes thick and fluffy. Add mango jam in it.
- When pudding is done then cool it in room temperature and then in fridge.
- Now take it out from tin. Now apply the layer of cream on pudding and garnish it with mango chunks