February 14, 2011
- Chicken with bones-1 kg
- Onions (slice)-2
- Tomatoes (chopped)-3
- Whole Dry red chilies-8
- Red chili powder-2tbsp
- Oil-1/4 cup
- Salt-to taste
- Whole all spices-as required
- Fresh Coriander (chopped)-1/4 bunch
- Whole Coriander Seeds (crushed)-2 tbsp
- Garlic/Ginger paste-2 tbsp
- All spices (garam masala)-2 tbsp
- Heat the oil and fry onions with whole red chilies and whole all spices for 1-2 minutes. The onions should not change its color.
- Add chicken and garlic and ginger paste. Cook it covered now for 8-10 minutes on low flame.
- Add tomatoes, crushed coriander, red chili powder, garam masala and salt. Mix it and cover it again and cook it for 10-12 minutes. Now chicken will cook in its own juices. Don’t add any water in it.
- It’s ready now. Garnish it with coriander and serve it with parathas or naan.