9:09 am - Monday December 22, 2014
- Flour-2 cup
- Oil-For frying
- split chickpeas (chanay ki daal)-1/2 cup
- Salt- As Required
- Turmeric-1/4 tsp
- Red Chili (ground)-1tsp
- Take a flour, cumin, oil, water, Now knead well to form a smooth dough.
- Split chickpeas and blend it by hand.
- After that take a bowl of split chickpeas add salt, turmeric, red chili, and mix it well.
- Now take dough and make round shape little balls with this dough, Put split chickpeas in it.
- Roll it on flat surface with a rolling pin to form round chapati and fry it.