Haray Masalay Walay Chanay
May 5, 2012
- Chick Pea (Chanay)-1 cup (boiled)
- Lemon-2 tsp
- Tamarind Syrup-1/2 cup
- Coriander- Little bit
- Mint- Little bit
- Green Chili-3 to 4
- Oil-2 to 3 tbsp
- Salt-As required
- Crushed Red Pepper-1/2 tsp
- Lick Spice (Chaat Masala)-1/2 tsp
- Cut the onion.
- Take coriander, mint, green chili and blend it to make paste.
- After that take a pan heat up oil in it and put onion, tomato, green paste and all the ingredients now cook it.
- Now add tamarind paste and again cook it for a while.
- Put chick pea and cook it for 5 minutes After that add lemon syrup.