November 28, 2010
- Spring Onion-2
- Salt-to taste
- Black Pepper-to taste
- White Pepper-1pinch
- Wooster Sauce-2tbsp
- Soya Sauce-1tbsp
- To begin, cut finely the spring onions and garlic.
- Take a bowl and start beating eggs in it.
- After that in a fry pan, pour oil and start heating it.
- Then put garlic in the oil and cook it for a while.
- Now add egg, spring onion and rice in it.
- In the end put salt, black pepper, white pepper, soya sauce, Wooster sauce and mix it well.
- Your Garlic Rice is now ready.