Garlic Chicken with Vegetables
February 14, 2011
- Chicken breast (cut in very thin stripes)-1
- Garlic-6 cloves
- Capsicum chopped-1
- Carrot chopped-1
- Onion chopped-1
- Spring onion chopped (green part only)-1
- Chili garlic sauce-3 tbsp
- Tomato sauce-3 tbsp
- Oyster sauce-2 tbsp
- Worcester sauce-2 tbsp
- Crushed red chili (optional)-1 tsp
- Salt-to taste
- Black pepper-to taste
- Oil-3 tbsp
- Heat oil in a pan, add garlic and stir fry it, when it changes it color to light brown then add all vegetables.
- Now put chicken over vegetables, don’t mix it on this stage. Add all sauces and spices in it. If you like a spicy food then you can add red chili, it’s optional.
- Now cook it for 4-5 minutes. Mix it all well.
- Serve it with garlic or boiled rice. Chef Zakir served it with Korean tomato rice. You can also serve it with boiled noodles.