January 24, 2011
- Fish Flay-500 gram
- Corn Flour-3 tbsp
- Ginger/Garlic paste-1 tsp
- Crushed Red Pepper-1 tsp
- Crushed Cumin-1 tsp
- Coriander seeds crushed-1 tsp
- Garam Masala Powder-1 tsp
- Turmeric-1/2 tsp
- Salt- To taste
- Oil-As required
- Cut fish in cubes and put ginger garlic paste in it.
- Take a bowl put egg, salt, red pepper, turmeric, garam masala, coriander, cumin and make a mixture.
- Mix lemon juice in fish and dip into the egg mixture.
- Roll on in the corn flour and deep fry it.