February 14, 2011
- Garlic/Ginger paste-2 tbsp
- Lamb chops-1/2 kg
- Chili powder-1 tbsp
- Yogurt-1/2 cup
- Salt-to taste
- Garm masala-1 tsp
- Turmeric powder-1/2 tsp
- Bread crumbs-As required
- Oil-for frying
- Fry garlic and ginger paste in the pan containing oil.
- Add chops in it and cook it till the water of chops gets dried up.
- Now add yogurt, turmeric powder, garam masala, and chili powder, salt and also pour little water.
- Cook it till the chops become tender.
- Beat an egg and apply the egg on chops, then coat them in bread crumbs and then deep fry them.
- Serve them with French fries and sauce of your choice.
- Your Fried Chops are now ready.