Fish Coconut Curry
January 18, 2011
- Fish (surmai)-300 gm (cut in long pieces)
- Garlic (chopped)-4 cloves
- Onion (chopped)-1
- Whole Red Dry Chilies-6 small
- Tomatoes (chopped)-2
- Curry Leaves-4 to 5
- Mustard Seeds-1/2 tsp
- Red Chili Powder-1 tbsp
- Garam Masala-1/2 tsp
- Turmeric Powder-1/2 tsp
- Salt-to taste
- Fresh Coriander Leaves (chopped)-1/2 bunch
- Coconut Milk-1/2 cup
- Oil-as required
- Firstly heat the oil and add chopped garlic, chopped onions, whole dry red chilies, chopped tomatoes, curry leaves, mustard seeds.
- Cook it till the onion and tomatoes become soft.
- Then sprinkle some red chilies powder, garam masala powder, and turmeric powder, salt, fresh coriander leaves and then cook it.
- After that mix fish pieces along with it and cook it nicely.
- Lastly mix coconut milk in it and cook it till it is done.
- You can serve this dish with boiled rice as well.