January 29, 2011
- Chicken-500 gram
- Rice-2 cup
- Yogurt-250 gram
- Onion-250 gram
- Ginger/Garlic Paste-2 tbsp
- Coriander-1/2 bunch
- Mint-1/2 bunch
- Turmeric-1 tsp
- Red Pepper Powder-2 tbsp
- Garam Masala Powder-1 tbsp
- Cumin Powder-1 tsp
- Qewra Essence-As required
- Food Color (zarde ka rang)-As required
- Salt-To taste
- Ghee-1 cup
- Take a pan heat up Ghee in it, Put Ginger/Garlic paste in it.
- Now add chicken and cook it for a while.
- After that add yogurt, turmeric, bid cardamom, salt, tomato, coriander, mint, red pepper, garam masala, and cumin powder.
- Cook it for 10 minutes, Now add cooked onion (pyar ko tail mein laal kar lein phir wo shamil karein) and food color.
- For Boiling rice put cardamom, bay leaves (taiz patta), cloves (long), salt in water and boiled the rice.
- First of all spread the rice over the Pateli after that spread chicken Like (Tah) and again covered it with rice.
- In the last add qewra essence, 3 tbsp of hot ghee over the rice.