Date Sweet Wontons
January 23, 2011
- Dates, soft-100 gm
- Sugar-1 tbsp
- Dried whole milk (khoya)-100 gm
- Manda strips-as required (wontons wrappers)
- Refined flour-1 tsp
- Oil-for frying
- De-seed the dates and mash them with the help of knife.
- Now in the smashed dates mix the dates with sugar and dried whole milk.
- Beat the egg and add refined flour to it, beat again.
- Cut manda stripes into squares shape.
- Put a spoonful of date’s mixture in one corner of square, roll it up to the middle of the strip and then seal with the egg mixture.
- Spread the egg mixture at the back of the roll and fold the strip backwards to shape like wontons.
- Heat oil in a wok and fry till the wontons till it turns golden.