February 7, 2011
- Gram Flour (Besan)-1 cup
- Yogurt-1 cup
- Sugar-2 to 3 tbsp
- Crushed Red Pepper-As required
- Salt-To taste
- Baking Powder-1/2 tsp
- Oil-for frying
- Firstly start by taking bowl and in that put flour, baking powder, and salt, crushed red pepper, and mix it well.
- After that add water in the mixture in order to make it pasty and smooth.
- Then take a frying pan containing oil, heat it up and then fry this mixture like pakora.
- Now put these pakora in water.
- Beat the yogurt and along with it mix salt and sugar.
- After that remove pakora from the water and mix it with yogurt.