January 10, 2011
- Gram Flour (besan)-1,1/2 cup
- Baking Powder-1/4 tsp
- Salt-To taste
- Crushed Red Pepper-1 tbsp
- Oil-For frying
- Sugar-2 tbsp
- Chaat Masala-1/2 tbsp
- Yogurt-1 cup
- Take a bowl put gram flour, baking powder, salt, crushed red pepper, water and make a smooth mixture.
- Now take a frying pan and fry this mixture like a bara pakora.
- When it turns into brown in color then remove it and soak pakora in water.
- Beat the yogurt well and add salt, crushed red pepper, chaat masala, sugar.
- Now put pakora in yogurt.
- Garnish it with sprinkle chaat masala and crushed red pepper.