January 22, 2011
- Chick Pea (safaid Chunna)-11/2 cup
- Yogurt-1 cup
- Tamarind Paste-2 tbsp
- Coriander-Little Bit
- Mint-Little bit
- Green Chili-4 to 5
- Salt-As required
- Crushed Red Pepper-1/2 tsp
- Chaat Masala-1/2 tsp
- Khatai powder-1/2 tsp
- Papri-As required
- Oil-2 to 3tsbp
- To start, first boil the chick pea and potato.
- Take a bowl put all the spices along with tamarind paste in it.
- After that add yogurt and papri.
- Take a frying pan and pour oil in it and heat it up.
- Now add onion, tomato, coriander, and mint in the oil and fry it then put it on the chickpea.
- Your Chuna Chaat is now ready.