November 29, 2010
- Cooking Chocolate-2 tbsp (crushed)
- Milk-200 gram
- Tapioca Pearls-2 tbsp
- Sugar-to taste
- Take a pot and pour quarter cup of water and tapioca pearls and then stir it nicely.
- When tapioca pearls becomes like crystals then add milk and again stir it.
- Take another pot and boil 1 cup of milk and along with it put the crushed chocolate in it.
- Make a fine sauce.
- Now take a blender and blend all together the chocolate sauce, Tapioca Pearls and the remaining milk and sugar as well.