January 29, 2011
- Bread-4 slices
- Milk-½ liter
- Icing Sugar-according to taste
- Cooking Chocolate-4tbsp
- Corn flour-2tbsp
- Firstly cut the bread crust and then deep fry the bread till they turn golden.
- Then boil the milk and add the cooking chocolate and sugar in it. Let it cook for 10 minutes on low flame.
- Put the bread in boiling milk for few seconds till its soft. Now arrange that soaked slices in a dish.
- Mix the corn flour in water and add that in boiling milk, which should be thick like custard. Now apply chocolate mixture on the bread slices.
- Put it in refrigerator and serve it chill.
- Finally decorate it with whipped cream and now ready to eat.