Chinese Egg Fried Rice
December 27, 2010
- Rice (wash and soaked it for half an hour)-2 cups
- Capsicum (cut in stripes)-1
- Carrot (cut it horizontally)-1
- Green onion (chopped, only green part)-2
- Eggs (beaten with little yellow color)-2
- Worchester sauce-2 tbsp
- Garlic, chopped-2 clove
- Oil-1/4 cup
- Salt-to taste
- Soya sauce-1 tbsp
- Black pepper-to taste
- White pepper-to taste
- Boil the water first in a wok for rice. As the water starts to boil, add rice. Cook it till the rice is done. After cooking drain them and put them aside.
- Then heat oil in a pan and fry garlic in it then along with garlic add eggs and stir them continually. When eggs are cooked, add all vegetables, salt, black and white pepper. Mix them and add it in the rice.
- Now add Worchester sauce and soya sauce on the rice. Cover it and cook it on a low flame for 1-2 minutes.
- Then finally serve the rice on the plate and can have it with any Chinese gravy.
- Your Chinese Egg Fried Rice is now ready.