February 7, 2011
- Beef (medium pieces)-300gm
- Spring Onion-2
- Wooster Sauce-2tbsp
- Oyster Sauce-1tbsp
- Corn Flour-2tbsp
- Black Pepper Powder-1/4tsp
- White Pepper Powder-1/4tsp
- Oil-as required
- Firstly cut the beef into small pieces.
- After that take frying pan and heat up oil in it.
- Now add garlic and beef pieces.
- When beef turns into golden in color, remove it.
- Take another frying pan and cook garlic for a while.
- After that add onion, spring onion, black pepper, white pepper, Wooster sauce, oyster sauce and cook it for another 3 to 4 minutes.
- Now add fried beef in it.
- After that take one cup water which and dissolve the corn flour in it and with that add it in to the beef.
- Cook it for 3 to 4 minutes and your Chinese beef is ready to eat.