Chicken Badami Qorma
February 7, 2011
- Chicken-500 gram
- Almonds (boiled)-12
- Yogurt-250 gram
- Onion- 500 gram
- Kewra water-some drops
- Whole Garam Masala-As required
- Red chili (grind)-2tbsp
- Garam Masala Powder-1tbsp
- Nutmeg and Mace (jaifal javitri)-20 gram
- Salt-As required
- Oil-1 cup
- Coriander powder-1tbsp
- Ginger/Garlic paste-2 tbsp
- Take a pan put oil, onion in it and golden brown it. and remove onion from the oil.
- Now take remaining oil put ginger garlic paste and chicken and cook it.
- After that add yogurt, red chili, coriander powder, clove, black pepper, little cardamom, big cardamom, cinnamon, salt and cook it.
- When chicken got soft then mash the golden brown onion with your hands and put it over the chicken. Add kewra water.
- Take green cardamom, Nutmeg and Mace, black cardamom, blend them well in a dry blander. take 1/2 tsp from it and put this tsp in the chicken.
- Now take boiled almonds make a paste and put it in the chicken. and leave it over a slow flame for 2 minutes.