January 29, 2011
- Green Chili-4 to 5
- Ginger/Garlic Paste-1 tbsp
- Coriander-As required
- Garam Masala-1/2 tsp
- Turmeric-1/2 tsp
- Crushed Red Chili-1 tsp
- Salt-As required
- Oil-1/4 cup
- Take 1 jug water and 1 tbsp turmeric and boil the brain in it.
- When brain gets soft then cut into small pieces. (Ragein saaf kar lein)
- After that take a pan put oil in it and add onion.
- When Onion turn brown then add ginger/garlic paste.
- After that add all the ingredients with 1 cup of water and cook it 4 to 5 minutes.
- In the end add brain pieces in it and cook it over slow flame and leave it for 5 to 6 minutes.
- After that cook it in a high flame and Brain Masala is ready.