Beef Fried Rice
May 10, 2012
- Beef-200 gram (under cut)
- Rice-2 cup (boiled)
- Spring Onion-2
- Garlic-4 to 5 cloves
- Wooster Sauce-2 tbsp
- Black Pepper-As required
- White Pepper-As required
- Salt-To taste
- Oil-As required
- Heat up the oil first and then cook the beef in it.
- When beef gets soft, then beat the eggs in it.
- After that add all the required vegetables in it and cook for 4 to 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes add rice and all the ingredients with Wooster sauce and again cook it over high flame for 3 to 4 minutes.
- As it is done, serve it on a serving plate.
- Your Beef Fried Rice is now ready.