Badami Irani Gosht
December 11, 2010
- Spring onion-2
- Green chili-4
- Ginger/garlic paste-2tbsp
- Fresh cream-3tbsp
- Turmeric powder-1tsp
- Black pepper (ground)-tsp
- Salt-as required
- Take oil and cook onion on it.
- When onion become soft then add ginger, garlic paste.
- Add mutton, cook it until mutton get soft.
- After that put tomato, green chili, coriander, almonds, yogurt, salt, turmeric powder in mutton and cook it for 3 minutes.
- Now ass water n cook it again over slow flame.
- When mutton got soft then cook it over high flame, add black pepper, fresh cream and cook it.